The European Regulation EU/2016/679 (hereinafter “Regulation“) lays down rules on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and rules on the free movement of such data.
In compliance with the principle of transparency provided by art. 5 of the Regulation, Guna S.p.a. via Palmanova 71 – 20132 Milano – P. iva 06891420157 tel: +39 02 280181 | email: [email protected] , as Data Controller, provides you with the information required by art. 13 of the Regulation.
Purposes of the processing
a) Registration and participation in surveys, online events (Webinars, Talk…) regarding scientific information focused on the topics of treatment of musculoskeletal system pathologies;
b) Sending information on training events of a professional nature;
c) Sending of promotions in the form of newsletters or DEM relating to the activities of the data controller;
d) Scientific, organisational and technical support;
e) Participant satisfaction survey activities.
We also inform you that:
- in relation to the purposes referred to in points a) and d), the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party (Art. 6(1)(b) of the Regulation);
- in relation to the purposes referred to in point b), the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller in the promotion of its own online events, pursuant to Art. 6, par 1, lett. f), EU Regulation 2016/679 and Art. 130 co. 4 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 unless the data subject objects;
- in relation to the purpose referred to in point c), the processing is optional and requires your explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a), EU Regulation 2016/679;
- in relation to the purpose referred to in point e), the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller in verifying the quality of the services offered, pursuant to Article 6(1)(f), EU Regulation 2016/679.
Nature of the data and conferment
For the pursuit of the purposes set out in points a), b), c), d), e), we inform you that common personal data will be collected and processed, in particular: common personal data capable of identifying you or of providing generic information on your identity, contact data (telephone number, e-mail, etc.), username, personal password, residential address, images and video recordings capable of revealing identity, profession and professional preferences, data relating to computer sessions.
The provision of data is optional.
If personal data is not provided, the service cannot be provided.
Method of processing
The processing of your personal data will be carried out by means of computerised, fully or partially automated, and paper-based methods, in compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data and, in particular, with the appropriate technical and organisational measures referred to in Article 32(1) of the Regulations, and with the observance of all precautionary measures to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of the data.
Source of data
All data are collected directly from the data subject.
Categories of recipients
In relation to the purpose set out in point a), your personal data will be shared with speakers at webinars or other online events.
The list of Data Processors pursuant to Art. 28 EU Reg. 2016/679 is available in the company and can be viewed upon request to the Data Controller.
Furthermore, your data will be processed, exclusively for the above-mentioned purposes, by company employees and/or collaborators, specifically authorised and instructed by the Data Controller pursuant to art. 29 of the Regulation.
Your personal data will not be divulged, unless required by a law or regulation or by Community legislation.
In relation to the purposes referred to in points a), d), the data will be kept for ten years from the date of termination of the contract; in relation to the purposes referred to in points b) and e) the e-mail will be kept for 5 years from the date of subscription to participation in the events unless the data subject objects; in relation to the purposes referred to in point c) the processing will continue until the revocation of consent pursuant to Art. 7 par. 3 GDPR and in any case no longer than 5 years.
Rights granted to the data subject
You may at any time exercise your rights against the Data Controller, as provided for in Articles 15-22 of the Regulation.
In particular, at any time, you will have the right to request:
- access to your personal data;
- their rectification in the event of their inaccuracy;
- their deletion;
- the restriction of their processing
You will also have:
- the right to object to your data processing if they are processed in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, should you consider your fundamental rights and freedoms to have been violated;
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time in relation to the purposes for which it is needed;
- the right to request that the data you have provided to the Data Controller be transferred to another data controller (“right to portability”), where the processing is based on your consent or on a contract concluded with you and is carried out by automated means;
- the right to receive personal data relating to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Authority).
Please also note that, pursuant to Article 7(3) of the Regulation, the data subject has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the previously acquired consent. We also remind you of the data subject’s right to use the remedies provided for in Article 130 of Legislative Decree 196/03, by means of registration in the opposition register and to object at any time to future contacts.
Identity and contact details of the Data Controller and DPO
The Data Controller is Guna S.p.a. via Palmanova 71 – 20132 Milano – P. iva 06891420157 tel: +39 02 280181 | e-mail: [email protected]
Contact channel for Data Protection Officers: [email protected]
Data transfer to third countries
The transfer of data to third countries is not envisaged.